Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Starters

          Yesterday was my last day at school. Finally, some peace and quiet! But I had forgotten that I had a little sister named Evie who couldn't wait to cause trouble.
Angie, my sisters, and I were just coming home from a nice dinner of leftovers at my grandma's house (What a surprise). Angie gave Evie a bath and walked out of the bathroom. Evie decided that it might bee fun to lock the door behind Angie, and she knows how. All the sudden, you  here a lot of laughter from the bathroom, where Evie was alone. Angie thought that she was just playing, but then she tried to open the door. It wouldn't budge. Evelyn had locked herself in the bathroom. Angie went bizerk. 
          "Evie! Open the door for mommy, please." She tried to stay calm.
          " Door, mommy. Where Sierra go?" Evie giggled.
I ran down into the basement to the laundry chute hole. I grabbed one of the longest tools I could find and reached through the hole. The end of the tool hit the chute door. I pushed against it. It barely opened then slammed closed again. Evie screamed.
           " Mommy!!!!!!! Where Sierra go?! Momma!" Evie burst into tears. I would freak out, too if a weird thing was trying to open the laundry chute and I were locked in a bathroom, naked.
          "Evie! Sierra's at the door, come to the door!" I ordered. More crying
           Long story short, Angie and I kept trying to coax Evie, but it didn't work. Angie called my Dad, who was out with his buddy, and told him to help her. My Dad laughed and came home with his buddy Nathan. They tried to take the door apart, which led to a lot of screaming from Evie. My Dad went outside of the bathroom window and tried to get through. It didn't work, so he showed my sister some hand motions to open the door. Eventually, she opened it. Now, she is emotionally scarred for life.
        What a great way to start the summer!

2 comments:

  1. Love that you have a blog now. I think that story about Evie is just hilarious! Poor baby though. Poor Angie. Glad it all worked out in the end. Miss you sweet Girl. The boys are doing very well here in FL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was sent from Aunt Michelle, in FL. BTW.

      Delete