Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hard Time in the Backyard

I dont have his nose,right?

 Yes, bubbles. One of the most puzzling and exquisite creaters that come in a bottle.

The evil villain strikes again!

Behind bars at last.

 Oh, you think that's funny?!
Well then, 10 pushups!

Not so funny, huh, punk?
 10 more hard seconds of loading later, I find out:
The escape, NOOOO!!!!!!!that's just sad.
 10 seconds of loading pictures later... The INVESTIGATION:
witness! What do you know and where
is she hiding? Tell me, or the binky get's it. Won't talk, eh? This calls
for some serious nap time.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you looked at the photos and made up your own story. Super cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photography by my step-mom Angie(She's good, right?). Viewer discresion advised, some content may be harsh for some children

    ReplyDelete